A groundbreaking one-year, modular format master degree program jointly developed by the HKUST Business School and NYU Stern School of Business, the MSGF Program takes the latest insights from Wall Street and the emerging Asian markets and puts them in a global context. Graduates come away with the skills to contribute significantly to the economic development of the region, and to cope with the rapid changes underway there. Module locations are held in Hong Kong, Beijing and New York.
Specifically, participants can expect to:
- Learn from senior academics from two world-renowned academic institutions through interactive lectures, real-life case studies and integrative projects;
- Deepen and broaden their understanding of finance - from corporate finance, portfolio management, FX and derivatives markets to fixed income, risk management and banking reform;
- Study alongside other senior executives who will have at least five years' working experience in banking, finance or other professional service industries in the Asia Pacific region. The classroom will become a natural platform for networking and exchanging of ideas;
- Learn best practices from other companies, including those from Wall Street and Beijing, through case studies, speaker sessions and company visits;
- Earn a single degree jointly conferred by HKUST and NYU, and get connected through alumni networking opportunities
Accelerate your global finance career.
Thank you for your brochure request for the Master of Science in Global Finance Program, jointly offered by New York University Stern School of Business and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
For more information:
Program Schedule & Content
During the next few weeks, we will contact you by phone or e-mail to learn more about your interest in our program and to help advise you through the admissions process. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to contact:
Admission related: Ms Janet Ho
Telephone: (852) 2358 5029
Visa & Financial Aid related: Ms Tracy Chau
Telephone: (852) 2358 5028
Telephone: +1 212 998 0442
We look forward to being in contact with you soon.
The MSGF Program Admissions Committee